HIM 300 | ICD-10-CA/CCI Classifications
This self-directed program provides the standard education in ICD-10- CA and CCI coding systems. It incorporates the application of coding theory to coding exercises with multiple assignments and sectional and final exams.
- There is an instructor for this course who will provide tutorial assistance as you proceed through the program
- The textbook is provided and will be shipped upon confirmation of payment (expect 10 business days for shipping from eastern Canada)
- Taking this course is NOT the equivalent of completing a Health Information Management Program. This is a standalone Classifications course intended for:
- Individuals seeking Canadian HIM certification who were advised by CHIMA that a Classifications course was required to be completed; or
- Certified HIM professionals who want to update/refresh their knowledge of the ICD-10-CA and CCI classifications, and the associated CIHI Coding Standards; or
HIM students wanting to complete the Classifications course in order to fulfill requirements for a separate HIM program, either with Centre for Distance Education or another institution.
Download the full course details including learning objectives, list of resources, grading and assignments.
For more Professional Development courses, follow this link to the Centre for Distance Education https://cd-ed.com/
Entry Cost: $2999 CAD + Tax