This self-directed program provides the standard education in ICD-10- CA and CCI coding systems. It incorporates the application of coding theory to coding exercises with multiple assignments and sectional and final exams.
- There is an instructor for this course who will provide tutorial assistance as you proceed through the program
- The textbook is provided and will be shipped upon confirmation of payment (expect 10 business days for shipping from eastern Canada)
- Taking this course is NOT the equivalent of completing a Health Information Management Program. This is a standalone Classifications course intended for:
- Individuals seeking Canadian HIM certification who were advised by CHIMA that a Classifications course was required to be completed; or
- Certified HIM professionals who want to update/refresh their knowledge of the ICD-10-CA and CCI classifications, and the associated CIHI Coding Standards; or
HIM students wanting to complete the Classifications course in order to fulfill requirements for a separate HIM program, either with Centre for Distance Education or another institution.
Download the full course details including learning objectives, list of resources, grading and assignments.
Entry Cost: $2999 CAD
For more Professional Development courses, follow this link to the Centre for Distance Education https://cd-ed.com/