Effective date: September 10, 2013
CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT YOU CONSENT TO BY USING OUR SITE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect information, including Personal Information, when you provide that information to us via the Site. In addition, we track information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used.
We also may log the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Site, and we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. Various web analytics tools are used to collect this information. Some of the information is collected through cookies (small text files placed on your computer that store information about you, which can be accessed by the Site). You should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar. If you reject our cookies, many functions and conveniences of this Site may not work properly.
Among other things, we may use the information about you collected on or through the Site (including your Personal Information) in connection with the following:
- To monitor and detect violations of the Terms of Service, as well as other misuses and potential misuses of the Site.
- To archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- To maintain and improve the functioning and security of the Site and our software, systems and network.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection, pursuant to your consent, or as otherwise permitted by law.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share this information (including Personal Information) with third parties as follows:
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection, pursuant to your consent, or otherwise as permitted by law.
In addition, we may share aggregated information that does not personally identify you with the public and with third parties, including, e.g., researchers, the media and business partners.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to websites published by other content providers. These other websites are not under our control, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit and use.
If you have privacy concerns, have disclosed data you would prefer to keep private, or would like to access the information we maintain about you, please contact us at ——-.
TERMS OF SERVICE
LearnItOnlineNow.com Terms of Service
Effective date: December 1, 2016
E-Mobile reserves the right to modify these TOS at any time without advance notice. Any changes to these TOS will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified TOS and all of the changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these TOS.
DESCRIPTION OF LEARNITONLINENOW.COM
E-Mobile and its partners plan to create and host online courses at LearnItOnlineNow.com.
RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Site and for all information submitted on or through the Site. You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with these TOS and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence, and all Canada export control laws.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any LearnItOnlineNow.com server or the network(s) connected to any LearnItOnlineNow.com server or to interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any LearnItOnlineNow.com server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information stored on the Site, its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
USER ACCOUNTS AND AUTHORITY
In order to participate fully in Site activities, you must provide your name and email address to create an account. You represent that all information provided by you is accurate and current. You agree to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate and current.
Unless indicated as being in the public domain, the content on the Site is protected by Canada and foreign copyright laws.
The “e-Mobile,” “LION,” and “Learn It Online Now” names, logos and seals are copyright of the respective entities. You may not use any of these copyrights, or any variations thereof, without the owner’s prior written consent. You may not use any of these copyrights, or any variations thereof, for promotional purposes, or in any way that deliberately or inadvertently claims, suggests or, in these institutions’ sole judgment, gives the appearance or impression of a relationship with or endorsement by these institutions.
All copyrights not owned by e-Mobile that appear on the Site or on or through the services made available on or through the Site, if any, are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any copyrights displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owner of the applicable copyright.
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
Copyright owners who believe their material has been infringed on the Site should contact email@example.com
Notification must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or, in the case of multiple works at the same location, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. You must include sufficient information for us to locate the material (e.g., URL, IP address, computer name).
- Information for us to be able to contact the complaining party (e.g., email address, phone number).
- A statement that the complaining party believes that the use of the material has not been authorized by the copyright owner or an authorized agent.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANT/ LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES
THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT INSOFAR AS ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
E-MOBILE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. E-MOBILE ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR QUALITY OF THE SITE.
USE OF THE SITE, AND THE CONTENT AND SERVICES OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOUR ACCESS TO OR DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR DATA THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY REFERENCE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may include hyperlinks to sites maintained or controlled by others. E-Mobile is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at these sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT E-MOBILE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES, EITHER ACTUAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR YOUR (OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S) USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR YOUR PLACEMENT OF CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER YOUR CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHER LAW.
IN PARTICULAR, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, E-MOBILE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT E-MOBILE HAS BEEN NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE AT FAULT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, ERRORS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INTERRUPTION IN AVAILABILITY OF DATA).
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify e-Mobile and its officers, governing board members, agents and employees from and against any third-party claims, actions or demands arising out of, resulting from or in any way related to your use of the Site, including any liability or expense arising from any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, e-Mobile will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
You agree that e-Mobile, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Site or your participation in it, for any reason or no reason, upon notice to you.
Waiver and Severability of TOS.
The failure of e-Mobile to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of these TOS shall remain in full force and effect.
Choice of Law/Forum Selection.
You agree that these TOS and any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these TOS or any content or service obtained from or through the Site will be governed by the laws of the province of Nova Scotia, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You agree that all such claims and disputes will be heard and resolved exclusively in the courts located in and serving Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts over you for this purpose, and you waive and agree not to assert any objection to such proceedings in those courts (including any defense or objection of lack of proper jurisdiction or venue or inconvenience of forum).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between E-MOBILE CORPORATE, INC. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Nova Scotia for the resolution of any disputes.
These terms and conditions have been generated at termsandcondiitionssample.com.
REFUND & REBATE POLICY
Since LearnItOnlineNow.com is offering non-tangible goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the course has been accessed. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Non-Delivery Of The Product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a confirmation e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and accessed;
- Technical Access Issues: it may happen that you are having problems while attempting to access the product. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support department. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful access of the product with no further right of redress or refund for an “access issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for accessing the product within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
- Major Defects: although all the courses are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Team’s approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered; Please be advised that temporary access to your account can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your account will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Product Not-As-Described: such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give it 24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
Requests for a refund are accepted at email@example.com within the period of 1 week after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Terms and Conditions.
A refund is issued to you upon receipt of a Waiver of Copyright signed by you.